Tuesday, September 18, 2018

BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN
AFTER LONG HOLIDAY.
Here comes my weakness...waking up too early, not just early but as early as 4pm to prepare myself for my early classes at 7pm..and all that morning travel for about two hours or more to travel all the way from Nairobi county to Machakos county.

Today I just woke up after setting my alarm clock at 4pm i felt like this is the most painful punishment,,leaving behind my family still sleeping and there i was getting ready to leave the house at around 6am though I new I will be late to make for morning class at 7am.

Have you ever waken up so early in the morning till those who remained sleeping are telling you to stop disturbing them in their sleep? This is exactly what I am being told by my husband when I wake up..he is like.."please just get out of bed slowly without moving the blankets away from me..and if possible tiptoe..and open the door ensuring that there is minimum noise possible."

This is sometimes difficult for me because am in a hurry and I should try doing all am suppose to do in a hurry and I tend to forget about the noise and I end up awakening even my son, which is a bit tricky for me because he wants to be with me and I got no time for that but lucky enough I take him to my house girl to be with him.
         
Being a full time student and a parent requires alot of effort and hardwork and also commitment but the moment you accept that you have to be responsible in everything then everything becomes easy because I choose to be a mother and a student so I should not give anyone my burdens but rather to carry all by my own.

What I love is the feeling I have about being called "mama Trevor" I feel like am holding a position in the village and the respect I deserve being a mother, atlist I know I can have my next generation out of me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR YOUR KHAKI PANTS..

There are some styles on how to rock in your khaki pants, they can be worn either to work, to the party or any occasion you wish to attend, ...