Monday, June 25, 2018

MY NEW MORNING ROUTINE AS A MOM.

BEST MORNING ROUTINE WHICH TRANSFORMED ME:
I had been completely transported into some other life with daily maid service,I could just wakeup at my own time to find everything perfectly done by my housegirl,and on this fateful day,i had this completely crazy moment,iwoke up at around 8am my house help was not around i sat down drinking my coffee and feeding my kid,everything turn into a total mess,a lot of dirty dishes were the my sink,the house need to be cleaned,our room need to be arranged,the bed is  also in a total mess,this was the time i really had to plan myself well and come up with a good routine to ease my work and find time to play with my kid.

It all started with what i do immediately i wake up;

  1. morning pages:What i do immediately i wake is to take my pen and a note book and write anything that comes into my mind,this is so weird like but it has transformed me truly,i dont really have to think about it but i have to fill the three pages of my note book with what is really in my mind,this exercise helps me to rid myself of random thoughts, worries, questions and anything else that i might have in my mind.After getting done with writting i wisper a word of prayer to thank God for many things he has done and to guide me throughout the day. 

    Yoga:When i wake up in the morning i find that my muscles are stiff and tight,i might struggle to touch my knees but my toes i cant,so some yoga help me get a beautiful whole body strech and i find that i get flexible while i do my daily  house chores.

    Meditation:If you haven't meditate before,the sit in silence and think of nothing style can be difficult,meditation is enjoyable when you are starting,this involves sitting comfortably in a quiet space,closing your eyes and concentratring on emmiting gratitude out toward the world.this helps me to get free of stress and work on my duties well.I meditate because i am always anxious and feel resistance before i write,and meditation clears my head and lets me focus.

    MusicMy love for music has helped me create a playlist that makes me feel great in the morning whether it is relaxing,upbeat or mental stimulating,what i listen comes down to my personal taste,this reflects how i want to feel the whole day.

    Herbal tea:Herbal tea has alot of advantages to our heealth,but my love for herbal tea helps me greatly in relaxing and slows down my mental processes,or take some coffee and a drop of honey.

    Online:The reason for me to get online in the morning is to look for a little inspiration,this might be uplifting my blogs or video,or a hashtag and instagram account,i avoid emails,facebook,news and anything that might distract or alter my frame of mind.

    Daily planning:
    Breakfast is a great time to plan my day,i take sometime to jot down my daily task,any phone call or appointments i might have and any simple Dos i need to check off,i highlight the most important things i need to get done before the end of the day.

    WHAT MORNING ROUTINE GIVES:Morning routine helps you live a productive life, it helps you know your dreams are on the other side if establishing that routine.
    The most important component of creating a successful morning routine is actually having a real reason to get up in the first place.

    Waking up early is not under the impression that it causes success,this is wrong,success comes by figuring out what your values are and alighning the things you do around those values.

    Without a purpose for waking up early,you wont wake up,if you wake up because it allows you time to learn,explore your interests and figure out what you want,thats great,but define your morning routines as suiting that purpose.

    Do not just say that you want to wake up early because it will make you successful,thinking that way wont make any difference in your life instead,find real reasons for why you need to wake up early and you will follow though with the routine.

    WHY I WAKE UP EARLY EVERY DAY:When i was single,i had alot of free time,i actually wrote in the afternoon.i would wake up read for a few hours and hang out around the house,the routine of waking up at around 8am worked well for me.
    when my life changed,my plans also changed.i have  family and also in school now,i created morning routine because i was already on a mission and i needed to adjust my life accordingly.

    My routine consist of things that are aligned with my values, my future and my definition of success.i wake early to write and study because it takes alot of creative energy to accomplish what i need to accomplish and by the time i come home from school,i am too exhausted to even think about writing.
    I drink water and coffee to give myself the kick i need and hydrate at the same time.

     



1 comment:

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR YOUR KHAKI PANTS..

There are some styles on how to rock in your khaki pants, they can be worn either to work, to the party or any occasion you wish to attend, ...