Monday, September 24, 2018

FAREWELL PARTY DRESSES IDEAS..EP1




MAIDS DRESSES;

Hey friends,, what's going on hope you are rolling this life well, as we all know that life is becoming expensive as years goes by, though it's becoming expensive we must live, and life must go on, it's all about struggling.


What about your great day? are you planning to have a wedding or a prewedding? or even planning to have a birthday party and you need a tailored dress? here is your number one option for you girl.

I sincerely love this design it sort of has an adjustment at the back, it gives you an amazing look with heel shoes, the dress is also very light, I can tell you that you will love the material and the amazing design.

I can imagine this dress worn by your maids and how the colour is bright and the top part having a black lace and black heel shoes, your day will be amazing with full of bright and amazing color.

Give a try to this dress and I tell you, you will not regret choosing the design, just ensure that you have chosen the right fabric and a good tailor, or if you doubt the tailor you can reach out to me and I will direct you to my promising tailor I tell you he is the best tailor.

If you find this helping do not pass by without following me by leaving your email, so that you won't miss the coming episode two of a different party dress, leave a comment below for me to know your thought about the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR YOUR KHAKI PANTS..

There are some styles on how to rock in your khaki pants, they can be worn either to work, to the party or any occasion you wish to attend, ...